Material Handling Accessories
Aggregate: Brick | Slag | Sand | Coal | Cement | Wood | Recycling
These quality metal detectors from EAB are available in either single probe or dual probe configurations. Single probe units can quickly be converted to dual probe with the addition of an additional probe and spacers.
The compact design allows installation in almost any application. The single probe is recommended with burden height less than 4 inches, whereas, dual probes are recommended for burdens above 4 inches. The sensitivity can continuously be adjusted if only larger pieces of metal are to be detected. The control unit has self-adjusting electronics housed in a durable, metal cabinet. High quality components ensure our detectors reliability and longevity. Power switches and output relays are gold plated providing reliable service. The unit can be integrated into an existing plant control system without any extra components.
Ideally suited for; Quarries, Mining, Recycling, Slag Processing, Cement, Brick Plants and many other applications.
- Detects Both Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Metals
- Magnetite From Iron Oxide From Ore Are Ignored
- Can Be Operated in Close Proximity to Frequency Converters
- Can Be Operated Near Magnets
- Single or Dual Probe Models
- 3 Year Warranty
The Weigh Shark Belt ScaleEasy Installation
- Mounts to any width CEMA idler.
- No holes to drill.
- Installation in just a few minutes to customers idler.
- Calibration accomplished via instructions that appear on Large Graphical Display (5.25" x 1.5").
- Simple Step–by–Step instructions through the calibration process.
- Speed Sensor mounts to any adjacent idler via special "tri-fold" bolt.
- Large oversize NEMA 4x fiberglass enclosure with lockable latch.
- 4 Inputs: Remote Clear, Print Ticket, etc.
- 4 Outputs: Under / Over Speed, Rate or Tons, Pulse per Ton, etc.
- 4-20 mA Output (16 bit): Chart Recorder, Production Control, etc.
- Accepts 110/220 VAC and 12-24 VDC
- Power Protection both Under and Over (85 to 264 VAC)
- RS 232: Printer, etc.
- RS 485: Printer, Auxiliary Equipment, etc.
- Ethernet: PLC, PC, Remote Display, HTTP Web Server
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Solid steel construction with durable powder coating for protection.
- Heavy Duty Steel Load Cells temperature compensated for accuracy during wide temperature ranges.
- High speed processor and surface mount circuitry components for long reliable operation.
- Model 150 (Typically 50 to 250 TPH)*
- Model 250 (Typically 250 to 750 TPH)*
- Model 500 (Typically above 750 TPH)*
- Model HD (Designed for CEMA E and F Idlers)*
- Model CIT (Designed for Channel Insert Idlers)*
(Made in the USA)
Request A Price
NEW! Weigh Shark Wing Conveyor Belt Scale
Introducing two (2) new models specifically designed to easily mount on the popular Wing type idler found on many portable / tracked equipment
The Weigh Shark WING B is designed to mount on side discharge conveyors with tube frame construction. A shaft encoder with magnetic coupler quickly attaches to the head pulley. The Weigh Shark integrator used with all their scales is included. The integrator features a Graphical Display that provides simple to follow instructions for easy calibration.
The Weigh Shark WING C is designed to mount on the C-Channel frame support of the main conveyor. Simply remove the idler and install the scale. Mount the idler on the scale. The standard Weigh Shark speed sensor mounts to the scale assembly to monitor belt speed directly off the belt. The Weigh Shark integrator is included.
Conveyor belt splices
Conveyor belting and skirt board rubber
We offer a variety of conveyor belting for aggregate, food processing, recycling and sand and gravel applications. We can provide imported or domestic manufactured belts.
Along with belting, we offer skirt board rubber for conveyor sealing and other material handling uses.
SUPER-SCREW® Conveyor Belt Splice
The flexible splice to screw
The SUPER-SCREW®. is a flexible rubber splice to screw on to the belt as an alternative to vulcanizing. MLT specific screws are self-drilling and self-tapping (they spread the carcass threads without cutting them).
The screwing system allows Super-Screw® to be installed regardless of the :
- configuration of the conveyor belt,
- access conditions,
- weather conditions.
SUPER-SCREW® CAN BE USED AS A PATCH N' REPAIR SPLICE
- Installation : An electric screwdriver (18 Volts mini.)
- Wear and cut resistant
- quick (save down time)
- Perfect for tubular belts
- under all weather conditions
- no need for electricity power
- Leak proof
- no use/need for expensive equipment
- High tensile strength
- without need of physical strength or specific skills
- Compatible with small pulley diameter by bias installation
- no drilling preparation, no template
- Can be used for a short insert on the conveyor system
- self tapping screws through the belt
- Compatible with conveyor belt scraper
- on textile and PVC (steel cord belts as an emergency)
- Available in coil or «ready to use» cut specific lengths
- Suitable for high-heat belt up to 200°C or 392 °F and very low temperatures (-50°C or 19°F)
- Many rubber qualities available
- For antimagnetic splice (magnet belts) use screws and inserts made of antimagnetic stainless steel
Crown Bars and urethane products
The ACT Group has urethane products to assist in material screening and chute protection.
Crown bar (Bucker bar) channel covers
Laser Bin Indicators
The LM80 Laser is a high performance laser transmitter that accurately measures level, distance and position over long ranges in extreme environments. The LM80 features advanced timing and sophisticated signal processing for pinpoint accuracy at up to 100 m (330 ft.) for level applications and up to 150 m (500 ft.) for positioning applications.
- Maintenance free, non-contact continuous level sensor
- Range up to 100 m (330 ft) for level applications
- Range up to 150 m (500 ft) for positioning applications
- Easy and intuitive setup
- No calibration required
- Continuous level monitoring for granular solid materials and opaque liquids
- Measures solids and opaque liquids at any angle
- Last Pulse Detection for Measurement with Light and Moderate Dust
- Built-in laser pointer for accurate alignment in narrow or tall vessels
- Auto-ranging to measure all levels
- Available non condensing heated optics prevent condensation issues
- No Beam Divergence = No False Echoes
- Rugged and Robust Aluminum Enclosure
- CSA, ATEX and IECEx potentially explosive
ChuteMaster Specialty Level Switch
The Chute Master works on the non-contact principle of microwave energy.
This microwave emits an average power density of less than 0.05 mW/ cm2. Therefore, there is no need for any warning signs, shielding or protection and it is regarded as totally safe. The microwave energy can pass through any non-conductive material such as plastics, ceramics, rock, rubber or glass, etc. A pulse of microwave energy emits from the transmitter at the speed of light and is detected by the receiver. The receiver can distinguish the difference between the microwave signal and noise. A potentiometer adjusts the sensitivity on the receiver so that the relay can switch at an approximate amount of obstruction. By adjusting this potentiometer you can compensate for a certain amount of material build-up on the side of the vessel. Time delays are incorporated to allow delay of relay action, both energize and de-energize.
- Blocked chute detection
- Point level detector
- Not Affected By Dust or Particle Build Up
- 33 ft. (10 m) Range
- 110/220Vac or 24Vdc Supply
- Configurable Relay Output With On/Off Delay
- Adjustable Gain Setting
- Easy Set-up and Operating
- Optional Flanged Mounting Bracket
Rotary Bin Indicators
Rotaries are a common point level indicator used for high-, mid- and low-level material detection in bins, tanks and silos. Rotaries are wired to a horn, alarm or light panel to send an alert when material reaches the desired level. BinMaster offers the standard BMRX and the fail-safe MAXIMA+ rotary along with a wide assortment of paddles and mounting plates, plus a compact mini-rotary for constrained spaces. Extended rotaries for top mounting applications for high level detection, extensions for side mounting through thick bin walls, and stainless steel process connections for corrosive material ensure BinMaster has the right rotary for challenging applications
Standard Rotary Level Indicator
The BRMX rotary paddle bin level indicator provides reliable point level detection and measurement of dry bulk solids in bins, tanks, silos, hoppers and conveyors for materials including grain, feed, plastic pellets, cement and aggregates. Mounted on the top or side of a bin, the BinMaster BMRX alerts operators when bins are full without the rigors and risks associated with climbing and continuously checking bins levels. When material is not in contact with the paddle, the paddle rotates freely. When the paddle comes into contact with dry bulk material, the paddle stops rotating and sends a signal – normally through the use of a horn or light – to alert that the bin is full.
- Reliable point level detection for bulk solids including powders, pellets and granular materials
- Used in bins, silos, chutes and conveyors
- Material density from 2 lb./cu. ft. to over 100 lb./cu. ft.
- Feed, seed, grain, food, sand, gravel, concrete, aggregates, plastics, chemicals, coal and many other materials
The BinMaster vibrating rod point level sensor – also called a vibrating level switch – is a reliable point level indicator used for high and low level indication or plugged chute detection. It can be used in light, fluffy powders and flakes with bulk densities as low as 1.25 lb./cu. ft. BinMaster vibrating rods feature a unique, sword-shaped probe that resists buildup and false alarms. Rigid and flexible extended vibrating rods are ideal for top-mounting, while remote electronic and high temperature models accommodate excessive vibration or heat. Special models detect sediment under water and a mini vibrating rod fits in tight spaces and small hoppers.
Equipment and Conveyor Guarding
Install adequate guarding at all conveyor belt pinch point and machinery locations.
ACT can supply you with guarding for your machinery and conveyors. Our technicians will visit your facility to measure the amount of guarding required for compliance and customize for your facility. After manufacturing your new guarding at our shop, ACT will come and install the guarding as needed.
WE WILL EVEN CUSTOMIZE YOUR GUARDING WITH YOUR LOGO OR COMPANY NAME.
Ladder Safety Gates
The Ladder Safety Gate is an OSHA compliant, self-closing swing gate. Adjustable to fit your opening, reversible swing direction.
Installation is simple, requires 1/2" wrench. Gates ship fully assembled, including standard mounting hardware for round pipe (up to 2" O.D.) and square tubing (up to 1.5" x 1.5" O.D.). If mounting to angle iron, flat bar, or non-standard railing, gate bolts directly to railing (hardware not included) or by purchasing and using a 'no drill' adapter bracket kit.