Shipping and Receiving Warehouse Clerk
This position reports directly to Operations.
Primary duties and responsibilities are to perform functions related to receiving and shipping from warehouse, picking up and delivering orders and keeping warehouse and yard organized and clean.
Specific duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Receive incoming freight.
- Confirm packing lists and parts received agree to ACT purchase order
- Complete Receiving Inspection document
- Put away orders received
- Perform inventory cycle counts as requested
- Maintain shipping supplies
- Prepare and package customer orders for shipping
- Palletize outgoing orders and loading trucks
- Pick up orders from vendors
- Deliver orders to customers
- Keep warehouse and outside yard clean and organized
- Inventory and stock of parts for trucks and field technician tool boxes
- Assist all departments as needed
- Maintain a valid driver’s license
- Monitor Service Truck repairs
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Hold a valid fork lift license
- Hold a valid California Driver’s license with excellent driving record
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a inventory based warehouse environment
- 1-2 years’ experience in shipping and receiving
- Experience working in a manufacturing, industrial and distribution environment encouraged
- Physically able to lift 50 lbs. to 100 lbs.
- Skilled in Microsoft Word and Excel a MUST!
- Experience working with accounting software such as QuickBooks helpful
- Pass Pre-employment physical and drug test.
If you are interested in this position please contact us for more information.